eSOURCES creates optimum performance for its clients through the use of personnel evaluation and assessment instruments offered by Profiles International.
Principles of Assessments
Personnel assessment instruments are used to measure job-relevant skills and capabilities of applicants and employees. These tools help identify and select better workers and help improve the quality of an organization’s overall performance.
Benefits of Assessments
Proper and comprehensive use of assessment tools enable organizations to select the right person for every job, reduce employee turnover, improve employee morale and communication, make better use of training dollars, build peak performance in productivity and profitability, and optimize succession planning with the right employee.
- Step One Survey- a pre-employment screening tool for assessing the attitudes of job candidates regarding integrity, reliability, drug use, and work ethic.
- The Profile- a multi-purpose assessment that can be used for selection, training, promotion, managing, and succession planning.
- Profile Performance Indicator- understand how an individual is effectively understood, motivated, and managed.
- Profiles Team Analysis- shows attributes of each team member, the team’s strengths and weaknesses and alerts the team leader to potential problems.
- Profiles Sales Indicator- a tool for selecting, managing, and training salespeople and building an effective sales team.
- Customer Service Survey- identifies people who have the right behavioral traits to give outstanding customer service.
- Profiles Call Center Survey- find people who fit your call center culture.
- Profiles Career Coach- answers the question, “What is the right job for me?”
- Checkpoint 360- a powerful professional development tool.
Reports are automatically generated and, depending upon the assessment instrument, are useful in selecting, coaching, training, development, succession planning, feedback, and team building.
Via the Internet
The entire assessment program is directly accessible via the Internet, including administration, implementation, and reporting.
Collectively, Profiles’ assessments measure job fit (cognitive ability, interests, and personality); behavioral style; motivational energy level; team attributes; customer service fit; and management competencies. They produce quantified scales, incorporate validity scales, are developed in compliance with the legal requirements of the United States, and serve to document non-discriminatory hiring practices.