To help you build effective, productive teams.
Gathers information about team members in five essential areas; does an analysis of the data; and produces an insightful report that increases the team’s likelihood of success.
Team-building is an art that overcomes differences in style, personality, and other potential areas of conflict. So, even when a team functions in total harmony, it may not achieve its goals. For example, what if none of the team members has a characteristic necessary for a project’s successful completion?
Profiles Team Analysis™ identifies team characteristics such as tendencies to:
- take charge, be assertive, and take control of a situation
- be outgoing, to be people-oriented and extroverted
- be patient, tolerant and understanding of others
- be concerned with accuracy, details and exactness
- be competitive, to have a desire to win, to be aggressive
- have a positive attitude regarding people and outcomes
- be easy going and casual, to take things as they come
- like identifying and analyzing problems
- be concerned with timely results and quick to take action
- show emotions and share feelings
- be a part of the team who works well with others
- be concerned with standards and high quality work
Profiles Team Analysis™ is accessible via the Internet.
- It takes the individual about 20 minutes to complete.
- All reports are available immediately upon completing the assessment.
Team Leader Report:
Team’s balance, effectiveness and performance:
To achieve results beyond individual accomplishments, team building does more than put people together and hope for the best. This system reports the attributes of each team member, shows the team’s strengths and alerts the team leader to potential problems.
- The Team Balance Table – Visual summary of twelve factors scores for Team Leader and each Team Member.
- Overall Team Balance – To insure all critical activities are completed, this explores characteristics not well represented on the team.
- Behavioral Factors – For each factor, identifies team members who scored moderately high or high on natural characteristics.
- The Team Leader Action Summary – Suggested action steps and guidelines for supervising.